PSU NEWS UPDATE- August 12, 2020
1. NEW DELHI. ONGC seeks exemption from applicability of some governance norms. Business Standard
2. NEW DELHI : DGCA to audit airports that witness heavy rains. MINT
3. NEW DELHI. Delhi Metro trains set for big revamp! DMRC to upgrade old trains with new modern features
4. NEW DELHI. Govt plans to promote renewable energy for public transport-Deccan Herald
5. NEW DELHI. Pilot unions demand 'immediate' removal of DGCA Chief Arun Kumar. Money Control.com
6. NEW DELHI. Delhi's revised power tariffs likely to be announced by month-end-Hindustan Times
7. NEW DELHI. PowerGrid posts consolidated net profit of Rs 2,048 crore in Q1,Total Income rises by 5% to Rs 9,817 crore.
8. BANGLORE. KIOCL achieves 104.3% higher pellet production in Q1. Business Line
9. NEW DELHI. BSNL filled with traitors, 88,000 employees to be fired,' says BJP MP. MINT
10. KORBA. : NTPC Korba Power Plant Certified with Social Accountability International SAI. The Hitavada
11. Neyveli: Historic Settlement For Contract Workmen of NLCIL.
12. NEW DELHI . CMDE SAURAV DEB selected for CMD , NEPA limited
Compiled by PSU CONNECT