1. NEW DELHI. PM hints at ‘fundamental reforms’ in tax structure, unveils taxpayers’ charter-The Financial Express
2. NEW DELHI. NHAI floats SPV to finance, build and operate Delhi-Mumbai expressway
3. NEW DELHI. SC allows Vedanta! proceedings against govt for taking over full control of Hindustan Zinc-The Financial Express
4. NEW DELHI.‘Clear dues immediately’: Centre raps UP for ‘discriminatory’ behaviour towards independent power producers. Financial Express
5. NEW DELHI. Air India pilot unions write to Hardeep Singh Puri about salary cuts.Financial Express
6. NEW DELHI. Centre may empower public sector banks to induct non-executive directors. Business Standard
7. NEW DELHI. Power Finance Q1 net profit up 23% to Rs 3,557 crore,income up at Rs 16,932.2 cr.
8. NEW DELHI. Defence Minister Inaugurates HAL-IISc Skill Development Centre.
9. NEW DELHI. GAIL Q1 net profit dives 80% to Rs 255.51 crore due to COVID lockdown
10. NEW DELHI.BPCL net profit almost doubles to Rs 2,076 crore in Q1.Financial Express
11. NEW DELHI. Oil PSUs to stop chartering tankers with China links, Times of India
12, NEW DELHI. Delhi's revised power tariffs likely to be announced by month-end-Hindustan Times
Compiled by PSU CONNECT