The Maslow Hotel, Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa - Event Registration: https://www.biiafricabanksummit.com/register/
Event Link: https://www.biiafricabanksummit.com
Event Registration: https://www.biiafricabanksummit.com/register/
Download Event Agenda: https://www.biiafricabanksummit.com/download-agenda/
The 12th Africa Bank 4.0 Summit - SADC Region is a prestigious international gathering that brings together key stakeholders in the banking and financial industry to explore the latest trends, innovations, and strategies shaping the future of banking in the Southern African Development Community (SADC) region.
- 2-Day Conference: 15th & 16th of November 2023
- Africa Bank 4.0 Awards (SADC Region): 16th of November 2023
- Venue: The Maslow Hotel, Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Theme of the Event: Upscaling Digital Financial Services and Payments: Innovative, Agile, Accessible, Affordable
IN THE CHAIR:
- Day – 1: Chris Wood, Managing Executive: Product – Relationship Banking, Absa
- Day – 2: Danielle Lawrence, Interim COO, Fintech Association of South Africa
A FEW SPEAKERS AMONG MANY OTHERS ARE:
- Polys Hadjikyriacos, Chief Sales Officer & Executive Board Member, NETinfo Plc
- Sitesh Srivastava, Chief Customer Officer, Yethi Consulting
- Darren Franks, Co-Founder & Director, Fintech Association of South Africa
- Kagisho Dichabe, Co-Founder & Chairman, Fintech Association of South Africa
- David Breetzke, Head of Payments Regulatory & Governance, Absa Group
- Gwenaël Trotel, Head of Payments Digitalisation and Open Payments, Standard Bank
WHY ATTEND THE 12TH AFRICA BANK 4.0 SUMMIT – SADC REGION:
- Gain valuable insights from industry experts and thought leaders.
- Network with key players in the banking and financial sector.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and innovations.
- Participate in discussions shaping the future of banking in the SADC region.
This summit will host high-profile officials from relevant government bodies, as well as c-suite executives from banks, microfinance institutions, fintech companies, and regulatory authorities. The audience will comprise senior and executive management officials from the financial services sector who are keen to shape the future of payments, digital banking, and more within the SADC region.
For more event details contact: Paridhi Agarwal