PSU NEWS UPDATE
August 26, 2020
1. NEW DELHI . ‘Govt considering land acquisition under CBA Act, then leasing it to pvt miners’ for Commercial coal mining: Financial Express
2. NEW DELHI . RBI Suggests GST Council-like authorities for land, labour, power must for reforms:Business Standard
3. NEW DELHI . SG to examine contempt in CERC member appointment. ET Energy world
4. NEW DELHI . Govt extends deadline for Air India bid for fourth time, gives bidders two more months. ET
5. NEW DELHI . DMRC preps up for new normal, thermal scanners, warning stickers:
6. NEW DELHI . POWERGRID to Support for POWERGRID OT COMPLEX” at ACTREC, TMC, Navi Mumbai.
7. NEW DELHI . Trade unions condemn proposal to privatise more airports, stake sale in IRCTC. ET
8. BILASPUR. SECL to invest Massive over Rs 1457 Crore towards Mining Technology upgrade
9. NEW DELHI . IEX board accepts resignation of MD & CEO Rajiv Srivastava. ET Energy world
9. SILIGURI. WB Govt has notified the site of NTPC's Rammam Project as Heritage Power Station .
10. NEW DELHI . Greenko and NTPC to partner for supplying on-demand green energy-Mint
11. NEW DELHI . Govt appoints Shri UK Bhattacharya as Director, Projects- NTPC. DOPT notification
- Compiled by PSU CONNECT