PSU NEWS UPDATE
August 18, 2020
1. NEW DELHI. Govt proposes Data Ombudsman, higher penalty for refusal to submit data for key economic stats. ET
2. NEW DELHI .Bringing power PSUs under competitive bidding will help in tariff reduction. Financial Express
3. NEW DELHI .15 lakh power employees to go on a nation-wide protest.Financial Express
4. NEW DELHI .NTPC looking for opportunities in East Asia, Middle East, Africa. ET Energy world
5. NEW DELHI .Coal India unions defer day-long strike.ET Energy world
6. NEW DELHI .Vodafone Idea sacks nearly 1500 employees as a cost-cutting measure
7. NEW DELHI. Power output increases for first time in five months in August. The Hindu
8. NEW DELHI. The taxpayer need not to mention high value transactions in their return, no proposal to modify income tax returns. India Today
9. NEW DELHI. Indian Navy doesn’t want PSU to be part of $3 bn chopper deal. The Print
10. SHIMLA. SJVN Bagged 100 MW Solar Power Project in Dholera Solar Park, Gujarat.
11. NEW DELHI .Shri Tadi Lakshmi Narayan Reddy selected as MD, Hindustan Steelworks Const Ltd .
12. New Delhi . NSIC to form an SPV to anchor Fund of Funds for MSMEs.
Compiled by PSU CONNECT