By PSU CONNECT
1. KOLKATA: Coal India revises production target to 650-660 million tonne in FY'21. New Indian express
2. New Delhi: Rs 68K cr of loans issued under discoms liquidity package;Millennium post
3. KORBA. NTPC Korba Plant emerged as the top performing thermal power plant in India with 97.42% Plant Load Factor.
4. HYDERABAD. Delay pushes up Bhadradri plant cost by Rs 1,000 crore-The Times of India
5. NEW DELHI. NTPC Group achieves over 100 BUs of cumulative generation in the current financial year.
6. BANGLORE. BEL sets up solar-powered classrooms in 122 Karnataka govt schools-ET Govt.
7. JAMMU. 3 Jammu and Kashmir villages connected to national electric grid after 75 years-Deccan Herald
8. NEW DELHI. REC records its highest ever quarterly profit at Rs 1839 Cr.
9. New Delhi. Power sector engineers to observe 'protest day' on Aug 18.
10. New Delhi . KVIC set to open first Silk Training cum Production Center in Arunachal.-Millennium post
Compiled by PSU CONNECT