PSU NEWS UPDATE -August 04, 2020
1. NEW DELHI. ONGC seals leaking gas pipeline in Assam, averts major incident.no damage reported. Hindustan Times
2. NEW DELHI. Govt to launch data centre policy soon, may suggest single-window clearance-The Indian Express
3. NEW DELHI. India restricts entry of Chinese firms in commercial coal mine auctions.webindia123
4. New Delhi: BHEL grapples with uncertainty over returning to normal operations. MINT
5. NEW DELHI. Power Finance Corporation Gives Rs 23.89 Million to IIT-Kanpur for Smart Grid Research
6. NEW DELHI. Reliance Ind ‘not to bid’ for BPCL. Business Line
7. NEW DELHI. Banks can’t refuse loans to MSMEs under emergency credit facility. Financial Express
8. NEW DELHI. PTC India gets nod to set up third…
[9. NEW DELHI. Ministry of Renewable Energy Includes NHPC in its Dispute Resolution Committee-Mercom India
10. NEW DELHI. Bank accounts opened under Jan Dhan Yojana crosses 40-crore mark. Money control.com
11. NAGPUR. Shri P.V.V Patnaik takes charge as Director (Commercial) of MOIL.
12. Bengaluru. Shri Dinesh Kumar Batra takes charge as Director Finance BEL.